Introduction

My name is Éloïse Dubuc and I am a senior in high school. I started writing this blog for my English class. This blog will be about life… Wow! I know it is a huge subject.

I did not want to talk about a specific subject so why not talk about things that helped me get through high school or just tips on activities you might want to try. Let’s talk a little bit about me. I love everything about crafts; I have a bullet journal, which help me develop my creativity and craft a little more often. I absolutely love travelling! I have spent three months in Guatemala last year and I am already planning to go back again. I like trying new things, I think this is one of the main reasons I did not want a particular subject. If you have seen my first post, you probably know that I have anxiety and it is part of my life, my little challenge. Just a little reminder that nobody is perfect and we all have our daily challenges.

Comments

  1. The description of your blog sounds quite interesting, I'm sure i'll love reading it !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to live with anxiety

10 Ways to Reduce your Ecological Footprint